The Wilkes Partnership offers a full range of services to the real estate client.
We place great emphasis in relationship building from the outset. So we see it as our responsibility to understand your business and meet your people as speedily as possible. You may take our professional service, commercial and personal approach as a given, but your trust in us is there to be earned.
We aim to work with you as part of your team to provide a bespoke service that provides solutions quickly and efficiently.
We provide a comprehensive service for developers, investors, lenders, landlords, occupiers, tenants and private individuals.
We can help you:-
- acquire site
- enter into an option or a conditional contract
- enter into a project management agreement
- enter into a development agreement
- enter into a joint venture agreement, limited partnership or other transactional structure
- enter into a development finance and/or funding agreement
- take construction service advice including drafting, negotiations and processing most forms of standard building contracts, consultant appointments, warranties, guarantees and bonds.
- take planning advice and/or enter into a planning/infrastructure agreement
- enter into an agreement for lease and/or letting document
- take property management advice
Tim Coplestone (Birmingham Office)
Phone: +44 121 233 4333
Fax: +44 121 233 4546
Helen Lee (Solihull Office)
Phone: + 44 121 733 4303
Fax: +44 870 800 5588
What our clients say
The Wilkes Partnership is a well established Birmingham player offering Clients a credible alternative to the large national practices. The Firm’s strategy focuses particularly on owner managed businesses and on being a second supplier of specialist legal services to PLCs.
– Legal 500