We provide specialist advice for corporate clients and executives on immigration applications for the purpose of entry to the UK and related issues.
We regularly advise employers on recruiting specialist workers from overseas, as well as high net worth individuals looking to invest or set up business in the UK (under Tiers 1 and 2 of the Points Based System).
We provide an efficient and reliable service to all of our clients, and are familiar with the processes and procedures of the relevant UK authorities. The team is described by clients as “thorough” and “highly responsive”. Where appropriate, we work with agents in the relevant foreign jurisdiction to ensure applications are dealt with expeditiously and without difficulty.
Most of the immigration routes allow spouse/partners and dependants to enter the UK with the main visa holder, often with the ability to work in the UK. We are able to assist with family applications for visas, as well as for the main visa applicant.
We can help you
- Apply for a sponsor licence
- Understand and comply with your duties as a sponsor
- Apply for visas for your workers coming to the UK
- Move staff within your global enterprise
- Carry out ‘right to work’ document checks on your workers
- Defend prosecutions for illegal working
- Prepare documentation for business visitors entering the UK
- Apply for a family EEA permit
- Apply for an investor visa
- Apply for an entrepreneur visa
- Apply for a UK ancestry visa
- Apply for a visa as a representative of an overseas firm
- Apply for extension of leave/settlement
- Apply for British citizenship
What our clients say
The Wilkes Partnership is a well established Birmingham player offering Clients a credible alternative to the large national practices. The Firm’s strategy focuses particularly on owner managed businesses and on being a second supplier of specialist legal services to PLCs.
- Legal 500