Our specialist Planning and Environment team acts for landowners and developers, architects, planning consultants, and other professionals involved in development, and for businesses and organisations looking to take on premises and needing planning advice.
We offer specialist advice on Town and Country Planning and other legislation and guidance relating to development and can submit applications or appeals or objections to proposed development in robust planning terms.
Our team has over 40 years experience in both the public sector and private practice.
We can help you
- Apply for planning permission
- Appeal against a planning refusal or an enforcement notice
- Object to a proposed development
- Enter into a “Section 106” planning obligation
- Challenge a decision of the local authority or a Planning Inspector
- With liabilities relating to a Community Infrastructure Levy
- Apply for a highway stopping up or diversion order
- Apply for a Certificate of Lawfulness
- With Compulsory Purchase Orders
- With permission for a development of land or change of use
- With legal representation in proceedings brought by local authorities, the water authority or Environment Agency
What our clients say
God has sent you to us!
- Thomas Aderounmu, Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (The Fountain) (upon obtaining planning permission for conversion to a church of premises on a site reserved in the development plan for industry, which had previously been refused)