We help ensure your affairs or those of a loved one are in order should you lose the ability to tend to them yourself.

By registering an existing Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) or preparing a new Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) you can be sure that your Attorneys will continue to maintain your affairs to meet your financial and personal needs.

There are two types of LPA, a Property and Financial Affairs LPA and a Personal Welfare LPA.

Once we have discussed your specific situation we can prepare all the necessary paperwork required to affect an LPA and ensure its effective registration with the Office of the Public Guardian.

If you are concerned about a loved one’s ability to look after their own affairs for whatever reason and wish to assist them in their day-to-day activities then you may need to apply to the Court of Protection to become their Deputy, if they do not already have an effective EPA/LPA in place. Our team of specialists will be on hand to guide you through the process.

We can help you

  • Prepare an LPA
  • Register an LPA
  • Register a loved one’s EPA
  • Object to the registration of an LPA/EPA
  • Apply to become a loved one’s Deputy


Ann-Marie Aston

Partner, Court of Protection Lead

Eleanor Holland

Managing Partner, Private Client

Andrew Hasnip

Partner, Private Client

Sophie Fenn, The Wilkes Partnership Solicitors, Birmingham, Solihull
Sophie Fenn

Associate Solicitor, Private Client

Jodi Flint, The Wilkes Partnership Solicitors, Birmingham, Solihull
Jodi Flint

Associate Solicitor, Private Client

What our clients say

  • I have found the staff very welcoming whether it be face to face contact or over the telephone