The Real Estate Team at Wilkes are experts in providing pragmatic commercial property advice for developers, investors, lenders, landlords and occupiers on a national basis.
We place great emphasis in relationship building from the outset. We see it as our responsibility to understand your business and meet your people as speedily as possible.
You may take our professional service, commercial and personal approach as a given, but your trust in us is there to be earned.
We aim to work with you as part of your team to provide a bespoke service that provides solutions quickly and efficiently.
We provide a comprehensive service for developers, investors, lenders, landlords, occupiers, tenants and private individuals.
We can help you
- Acquire a site
- Enter into an option or a conditional contract
- Enter into a project management agreement
- Enter into a development agreement
- Enter into a joint venture agreement or limited partnership
- Enter into a development finance and/or funding agreement
- Take planning advice and/or enter into a planning/infrastructure agreement
- Enter into an agreement for lease and/or letting document
- Take property management advice
- Take construction service advice including drafting, negotiations and processing most forms of standard building contracts, consultant appointments, warranties, guarantees and bonds.
What our clients say
The Wilkes Partnership is a well established Birmingham player offering Clients a credible alternative to the large national practices. The Firm’s strategy focuses particularly on owner managed businesses and on being a second supplier of specialist legal services to PLCs.
- Legal 500