At The Wilkes Partnership, our specialist team of planning law solicitors based in Birmingham and Solihull has over 40 years’ experience gained in both the public sector and private practice, advising individuals on planning and regulatory issues.
We can help you
- Prior approval and Permitted Development Rights
- Applications for a Certificate of Lawfulness
- Legal issues arising from planning applications and appeals
- Complaints to the Local Government Ombudsman
- Preparing and advising on Section 106 agreements
- Judicial Reviews
- Legal issues arising from Section 73 applications
- Section 288 challenges in relation to planning appeals
- Ascertain whether Council’s Officers are right in a dispute you have with the Council
- Issues relating to the Community Infrastructure Levy, including exemptions from CIL liabilities
- Legal issues arising from listed building and conservation areas
- Legal issues arising from enforcement matters and advice concerning a breach of planning control or other related Regulations
What our clients say
Flexibility, responsiveness and willingness to go above and beyond to service our needs.
This is a professional and responsive team in whom I have confidence. As a client, I know that the team has worked hard to develop a comprehensive understanding of our business and its needs and, subsequently adapted its approaches to our circumstances.
Leenamari Aantaa-Collier has an exceptional knowledge and an unrivalled understanding of planning law, with particular expertise in the mitigation of major residential development impacts on healthcare provision.
Outstanding in their knowledge. Leenamari Aantaa-Collier is excellent, and unsurprisingly successful in winning my case. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
I have had dealings with Wilkes Partnership for a long period of time and cannot recommend them highly enough. They offer a very high quality of service, good communications, are transparent with fees and the process involved and what is necessary to achieve the desired outcome. You never feel in the dark throughout. They act with full integrity and in the client’s best interest.
The planning team is experienced and dedicated in this firm, with a high level of specialisation.
The team scores really strongly for technical knowledge, first-class customer service and informed and measured advice.
Speak to a lawyer today
On 0121 233 4333 or contact us below.
"*" indicates required fields