Whether you are a home owner or a landlord, property disputes are often unavoidable and can arise out of anything.
Issues can range from, unclear or ambiguous deeds, negligent conveyancing, to a tenant’s failure to pay rent
Our property litigation team acts for a broad range of clients from home owners to landlords. We know that different clients have different objectives and varying levels of resources to devote to resolving a dispute.
Because of our experience and expertise we can recognise and appreciate your needs and find a pragmatic solution, so as to minimise or remove any interference with your property interests. Where possible we will try to end any dispute without litigation.
We can help you
- Forfeit or take possession of either commercial or residential properties
- Recover rent or service charges
- Resolve a boundary dispute
- Deal with dilapidations and disrepair issues
- Deal with other breaches of a lease
- Resolve issues relating to occupier’s liability/defective premises
- Rectify a mistake at the Land Registry
- Resolve disputes concerning rights of way, rights of light or disputes over easements and rights to park
- Resolve nuisance issues
- Resolve subsidence issues
- Seek an order for Sale of Property
- Bring a claim against Solicitors, surveyors or other property related professionals for negligence
- Purchase your freehold (enfranchisement)
- Make an applications to the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal
- Form a Right to Manage Company and serve all relevant notices
- Take action for trespass, adverse possession or recovery of possession from unlawful occupiers and squatters
- Resolve a purchaser/vendor dispute, including notices to complete and forfeiture of deposits
- Challenge or enforce freehold restrictive covenants
- Serve notice under the Party Wall Act or respond to a notice