Whether you are a home owner or a landlord, property disputes are often unavoidable and can arise out of anything. Our highly skilled team of property litigation solicitors operating across Birmingham and Solihull are here to help when you need us most.
Issues can range from, unclear or ambiguous deeds, negligent conveyancing, to a tenant’s failure to pay rent
Our property litigation team acts for a broad range of clients from home owners to landlords. We know that different clients have different objectives and varying levels of resources to devote to resolving a dispute.
Because of our experience and expertise we can recognise and appreciate your needs and find a pragmatic solution, so as to minimise or remove any interference with your property interests. Where possible we will try to end any dispute without litigation.
We can help you
- Forfeit or take possession of either commercial or residential properties
- Recover rent or service charges
- Resolve a boundary dispute
- Deal with dilapidations and disrepair issues
- Deal with other breaches of a lease
- Resolve issues relating to occupier’s liability/defective premises
- Rectify a mistake at the Land Registry
- Resolve disputes concerning rights of way, rights of light or disputes over easements and rights to park
- Resolve nuisance issues
- Resolve subsidence issues
- Seek an order for Sale of Property
- Bring a claim against Solicitors, surveyors or other property related professionals for negligence
- Purchase your freehold (enfranchisement)
- Make an applications to the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal
- Form a Right to Manage Company and serve all relevant notices
- Take action for trespass, adverse possession or recovery of possession from unlawful occupiers and squatters
- Resolve a purchaser/vendor dispute, including notices to complete and forfeiture of deposits
- Challenge or enforce freehold restrictive covenants
- Serve notice under the Party Wall Act or respond to a notice