Our Commercial team advise on the full range of commercial contracts, including IT and intellectual property agreements and e-commerce.
Our team of lawyers have spent many years in private practice, but also have heavyweight experience of working in industry – through jobs as in-house lawyers or on secondment to clients. This gives us a unique perspective on the supply chain and routes to market and enables us to deliver practical commercial solutions for our clients.
We act for clients of all sizes and in all sectors, dealing with issues on sourcing and manufacture through to licensing, logistics and sales channels. We understand the importance of implementing robust but flexible contractual frameworks for our clients’ key relationships, focusing on the critical business issues to ensure cost-effective legal advice.
We also advise on compliance matters, such as Data Protection, privacy and anti-bribery measures.
We can help you
- Discuss an agency or distributor agreement
- Discuss a supply contract for goods or services
- Discuss standard Terms & Conditions
- Prepare an Anti-Bribery policy
- Draft/review your e-commerce terms
- Discuss an IP licence (patents/know-how/copyright/trade marks)
- Consider outsourcing part of your business
- Discuss a software licence or hardware procurement
- Review a hire or leasing agreement
What our clients say
The Wilkes Partnership is a well established Birmingham player offering Clients a credible alternative to the large national practices. The Firm’s strategy focuses particularly on owner managed businesses and on being a second supplier of specialist legal services to PLCs.
- Legal 500