The Wilkes Partnership Solicitors offer the full range of legal services to the real estate client on a national basis, including Birmingham, Solihull and the Midlands.
We place great emphasis in relationship building from the outset and see it as our responsibility to understand your business and meet your people as speedily as possible. You may take our professional service, commercial and personal approach as a given, but your trust in us is there to be earned.
We aim to work with you as part of your team to provide a bespoke service that provides solutions quickly and efficiently.
We provide a comprehensive service for developers, investors, lenders, landlords, occupiers, tenants and private individuals.
We can help you
- Site acquisition
- Options and conditional contracts
- Project management agreements
- Development agreements
- Joint venture agreements, limited partnership and other transactional structures
- Development finance and funding agreements
- Planning advice and planning/infrastructure agreements
- Agreements for lease and letting
- Property management
- Corporate and business acquisition
- Asset based lending
- Take construction service advice including drafting, negotiations and processing most forms of standard building contracts, consultant appointments, warranties, guarantees and bonds.