Our team of dispute resolution lawyers have extensive experience in working on behalf of large multinationals and owner managed businesses from a variety of sectors.
No business wants to be involved in a dispute or litigation, but when it happens we will provide a commercial and practical approach to bring about a resolution.
It is essential that disputes are well managed to minimise the time and money that your business has to spend on them.
We can help you
- Resolve a commercial or general contract dispute
- Obtain freezing and search and seize orders
- Obtain or respond to court orders
- Resolve a corporate or shareholder dispute
- Discuss a partnership dispute
- Discuss a commercial agency dispute
- Discuss an IT dispute
- Discuss claims of fraud
- Discuss product liability
- Discuss a share purchase dispute including warranty and deferred consideration claims
What our clients say
The Wilkes Partnership is a well established Birmingham player offering Clients a credible alternative to the large national practices. The Firm’s strategy focuses particularly on owner managed businesses and on being a second supplier of specialist legal services to PLCs.
- Legal 500