Speak to a lawyer today
On 0121 733 8000 or contact us below.
Our team of employment law solicitors in Birmingham & Solihull provide a comprehensive service, covering all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment law and HR support.
We are a highly experienced team providing quality advice at competitive rates. We take the effort to understand your commercial objectives and pride ourselves on working as an integral part of your team.
We advise on all areas of employment law, from day-to-day HR issues to more complex matters, including transfers of undertakings, discrimination, restrictive covenants and multi-jurisdictional employee disputes.
Clients say we are “highly responsive” and “consistently provide sound and practical advice”.
We act for clients across all sectors including private and public and foreign owned businesses.
By appointing the Wilkes employment team, you will be looked after by an established team of professionals with a reputation for delivering bespoke solutions that meet your objectives.
We regularly represent clients in Employment Tribunal and High Court litigation.
We also advise on employment immigration issues for employers and senior executives.
We can help you
- Draft/review employment contracts and policies
- Draft settlement agreements
- Defend Employment Tribunal claims
- Defend Court claims
- Deal with TUPE questions
- Handle disciplinary action
- Deal with redundancy/restructure programmes
- Deal with equality and diversity issues
- Deal with maternity/family friendly rights
- Draft/enforce confidentiality/restrictive covenant provisions
- Obtain injunctions against current or former employees
- Defend injunction actions
- Provide bespoke employment law training to staff/managers
- Deal with any other employment matter
- Arrange work visas and employment contracts for employees from overseas
What our clients say
The Wilkes Partnership is a well established Birmingham player offering Clients a credible alternative to the large national practices. The Firm’s strategy focuses particularly on owner managed businesses and on being a second supplier of specialist legal services to PLCs.
- Legal 500