We are seeking an ambitious Property Litigation Solicitor to join our experienced and busy team, based in our Birmingham City Centre office.
Our Property Litigation team, headed up by Kevin Lynch, supports both corporate and individual clients, from individual home owners to large-scale commercial developers and landowners. Over the years we have built up an extensive client-base, and have cemented our reputation in the midlands for providing bespoke and practical solutions to clients ensuring we work with our clients to help them achieve their commercial aims.
Our team has been growing steadily over the past few years, and we are now looking for an experienced individual to join the team and bring their skills, knowledge, and experience to help build the team at a senior level and grow into a future leader of the firm.
As well as focusing on bringing out the best in our staff and supporting their career development, we pride ourselves on being a firm that genuinely cares for the wellbeing of our staff. Our key focus is to maintain an open and honest workplace where all staff can be their authentic self and enjoy their time at work. In addition, our staff enjoy an excellent work-life balance, with the majority of our people now having hybrid working in place. This is underpinned by our enhanced family friendly policies, and our commitment to our staff’s mental health.
Whilst we are ideally looking for someone to work full-time (35 hours per week), we will consider applications from candidates looking for part-time/flexible working arrangements.
What we’re looking for
- 5-7 years PQE in property litigation
- Strong commercial acumen, able to understand and support our clients in achieving their business goals.
- Ability to identify and provide pragmatic and tailored solutions for clients.
- Proven sucess in litigation matters.
- Ambition to progress and eagerness to take responsibility.
- Experience of supervision of junior fee earners.
- Proven ability to successfully develop and manage client relationships.
- Friendly and approachable, able to build relationships at all levels across the firm.
- Displays a collaborative approach to work.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Focused on ongoing learning & development.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Excellent IT skills.
We are offering a salary up to £55K depending on experience alongside the following benefits:
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 2 additional days holiday are normally provided at Christmas (usually Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve)
- Option to purchase up to 3 days additional holiday
- 8% pension (4% employee contribution, 4% employer)
- Life Assurance of 4X salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme & Bereavement Support helpline
- Free flu jabs
- Season Ticket Loans
- Discounted will writing and conveyancing