We offer a full range of legal services to real estate clients including developers, investors, lenders, landlords, occupiers, tenants and private individuals, on a national basis, centred on Birmingham, Solihull and the Midlands.
Working within a friendly and approachable team, you will support Partners and Associates in managing a busy Real Estate caseload across a broad range of activities. These could include site acquisition, planning advice and planning/infrastructure agreements, disposals, corporate and business acquisition, property management and construction service advice.
You will have:
- Previous experience as a Paralegal, ideally within Real Estate
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Eagerness to take responsibility & ownership of client relationships
- Focused on ongoing personal learning and development
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent collaborative and team working skills
- Good IT skills, including experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
The successful candidate appointed to this role will be subject to our standard background checking process, and any offer of employment made is conditional upon successful completion of those checks.
Details of how we handle your personal data can be found in our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Is this role for you? Please forward your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]