Our Planning and Regulatory team acts for landowners and developers, architects, planning consultants, and other professionals involved in development, and for businesses and organisations looking to take on premises and needing planning advice.
We offer specialist advice on Town and Country Planning and other legislation and guidance relating to development and can submit applications or appeals or objections to proposed development in robust planning terms.
Our team has over 40 years experience in both the public sector and private practice.
We can help you:-
- apply for planning permission
- appeal against a planning refusal or an enforcement notice
- seek advice on whether we need planning permission for a development of land or change of use of premises
- apply for a Certificate of Lawfulness in relation to an existing use or a proposed development
- enter into a “Section 106” planning obligation
- know whether we have a liability to pay Community Infrastructure Levy
- object to a proposed development
- challenge a decision of the local authority or a Planning Inspector
- apply for a highway stopping up or diversion order
- have legal representation in proceedings brought or threatened by the local authority or a sewerage or water authority or the Environment Agency for an alleged breach of regulations
- be represented in a Compulsory Purchase Order
Phone: +44 121 733 8000
Fax: +44 121 733 3322
What our clients say
“God has sent you to us!” Thomas Aderounmu, Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (The Fountain) (upon obtaining planning permission for conversion to a church of premises on a site reserved in the development plan for industry, which had previously been refused)