Our team of employment law specialists provides advice on all aspects of employment law for individuals, from maternity rights to unfair dismissal, discrimination to harassment, redundancy and more. We have a highly experienced team of qualified Solicitors specialising in employment law, who will work with you closely to achieve your objectives.
We provide independent legal advice to employees on settlement agreements.
We also advise individuals who have brought grievances or who are facing disciplinary action and represent individuals in Employment Tribunal/High Court claims.
We can help you:-
- independent legal advice on a settlement agreement
- fight an Employment Tribunal Claim
- negotiate severance terms High Court Claim
- consider TUPE issues effecting your employment
- take advice on disciplinary action
- deal with a grievance
- answer your questions concerning a redundancy/restructure
- answer questions concerning a confidentiality and restrictive covenant provisions
- answer questions concerning a discrimination issue
- answer your questions on application of a contract or policy
- obtain a work visa
- navigate any other matter concerning your employment
Phone: +44 121 710 5815
Fax: +44 121 233 4546
What our clients say
The Wilkes Partnership is a well established Birmingham player offering Clients a credible alternative to the large national practices. The Firm’s strategy focuses particularly on owner managed businesses and on being a second supplier of specialist legal services to PLCs.
– Legal 500