Katherine Proctor joined the Real Estate team at the Wilkes Partnership in January 2021. She had previously worked for a commercial team in the South East for six years.
She has experience across the whole real estate landscape including:
- Sale and purchases: commercial units, offices and restaurants, mixed use properties and residential portfolios, including option and pre-emption agreements.
- Leases: working for both landlords and tenants on leases for shops, cafes, light and heavy industry, office (both of the whole and in serviced buildings), including rent deposit deeds, licence for alterations, reversionary leases, guarantee documentation and deed of variations.
- Development: from site acquisition for residential purchases including initial investigation of title, to pre-contract work, purchase and sale.
- Financial property transactions: finance of site, mortgages and remortgages, specialist development and building lending, independent legal advice, equitable mortgages, acting for lenders, and for borrowers with all types of lender.
- Corporate support work: property investigation and preparing reports for company sale or purchases.
Katherine also has significant experience in acting for:
- Developers and landowners in respect of options, overages and conditional sale contracts
- Lenders and borrowers on security and lending matters.