At The Wilkes Partnership, our specialist team of planning law solicitors has over 40 years’ experience gained in both the public sector and private practice, advising individuals on planning and regulatory issues.
If you are looking to build an extension onto your house, or if you are caught up in a dispute with your local authority or a neighbour regarding a planning matter, our team of expert planning lawyers based in Birmingham and Solihull can advise you on your legal position and the best way to resolve the issue.
Whether you need help with an application, an appeal or an enforcement matter, early intervention is key to solving your legal issues, providing a faster and more cost-effective solution for all parties.
Our specialist planning lawyers can provide advice and assistance on a range of issues including:
We can help you
- Prior approval and Permitted Development Rights
- Applications for a Certificate of Lawfulness
- Legal issues arising from planning applications and appeals
- Complaints to the Local Government Ombudsman
- Preparing and advising on Section 106 agreements
- Judicial Reviews
- Legal issues arising from Section 73 applications
- Section 288 challenges in relation to planning appeals
- Ascertain whether Council’s Officers are right in a dispute you have with the Council
- Issues relating to the Community Infrastructure Levy, including exemptions from CIL liabilities
- Legal issues arising from listed building and conservation areas
- Legal issues arising from enforcement matters and advice concerning a breach of planning control or other related Regulations