Our specialist team has over 40 years experience in both the public sector and private practice advising individuals on planning and regulatory issues.
If you want to build an extension onto your house or are caught up in a dispute with your local authority or a neighbour regarding a planning matter we can advise on your legal position and the best way to resolve the problem.
If your property is affected by a public scheme of development or a Compulsory Purchase Order we can advise on your right to object and/or your compensation entitlements.
We can help you
- Ascertain if you require planning permission
- Apply for planning permission
- Ascertain wether Council’s Officers are right in a dispute you have with the Council
- With complaints to Council's and other public bodies
- With advice on a notice of a Compulsory Purchase Order
- Resolve a statutory nuisance
- Advise if you are accused of a breach of planning or other regulations
- With representation in an appeal or legal proceedings
- Compensation claims if your house is going to be devalued by a proposed road or other scheme
What our clients say
God has sent you to us!
- Thomas Aderounmu, Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (The Fountain) (upon obtaining planning permission for conversion to a church of premises on a site reserved in the development plan for industry, which had previously been refused)