Facilities team update: May 2021
As we continue to work from both home and office we thought it would be helpful to update you on the team in our first article. Over the last year the team has been restructured to support the Firm as we return from the lock down period. Debbie Croton and Richard Whittall now head up the Facilities team.
Debbie is Team leader for ‘soft facilities’:
- File closing assistance
- Catering (when we are able to)
- Booking training
- Meeting rooms
Richard is Team leader for ‘hard facilities’:
- H&S including heating, lighting etc
- Removal and moving
- Post and stationery
Debbie and Richard are supported by:
- Paul Overend and Tod Reynolds: courier and archivist services
- Mina Dayal: closing files, reception support
- Donna Russ: reception at City office
- Claire Brown and Diane Brown: reception at Stanton House
- Taylor Nola: reception at Carvers
- Andrew Hughes: support across the offices.
As part of the internal changes and initiatives introduced during lock down, such as Paper-light, we have reviewed our stationery ordering processes and costs. As you can imagine we had a number of envelopes, pens and coloured files sitting on shelves when we vacated the offices last March. We have now rundown our stocks and will keep our orders under review.
Our standard stationery order will be limited to the items regularly used across the Firm and may not be a ‘brand name’. If you require a specific item of stationery please contact one of the Facilities team. We will review the item, its costs and any alternative products, as we want to maintain the volume and costs of products as we return to the offices.
You can contact the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.